Annual Meeting of the Congregation
Sunday, July 23, 2017
- PowerPoint Presentation including agenda and approved 2017-2018 Budget
- 3 sets of minutes previously approved by Council and Ratified by the congregation
- The congregation elected two new members to the 2017-2018 Council: Lynn Hernandez and Nikki Zeches
- Official minutes will be published upon Council approval in August 2017
- SOTV Constitution - previously approved by SOTV Council and ELCA Synod, Ratified by the congregation of SOTV.
The church council is a group of dedicated members who have been elected to be the chief governing body of the congregation. They have responsibility for the financial life and strategic direction of the church.
Our vision is the basis for directing how church ministries are shaped and expressed, and for how the congregation’s resources are allocated. Each council member also serves on a separate leadership team. If you are interested in joining council or a leadership team, please complete an application and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Meet the Church Council:
Pastor Rick Summy
Director of Operations
Director of Ministry
*Designates non-voting member
If you are interested in joining council or a leadership team, please complete an application and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.