Mondays, January 8 – February 12
6:30 - 8:00 pm
FaithBasics is an engaging seminar that will help you understand core insights of the Christian faith from a Lutheran perspective. FaithBasics is designed to help answer questions about God, Jesus, the bible and the church in a setting of caring relationships. Taught by all four Pastors. Each session stands alone. Come for any that you can!
- February 5: Who are we? Pastor Wendy
- February 12: Why am I? Why are we here? Pastor Randy
Especially helpful for new members, new to the faith, and parents of children just starting GodZone or in sixth and ninth grade confirmation.
- 6:30 – Check-in, table groups, snacks; intro conversation
- 6:50 – Large group presentation
- 7:20 – Small group time
- 7:50 – Large group wrap up
- 8:00 sharp - Dismissal