Sundays, 4:00 - 6:00 pm // Sep. 24 - Nov. 19
Cost: $85*, includes member kit
*Order through SOTV to receive this 20% discount.
Financial Peace University has helped millions eliminate their debt and take control of their finances.
- Emergency Funds: How much do you need?
- Purchases: Are you ruled by emotions or goals?
- Marriage: Does your financial values bring unity?
- Budgeting: How much do you save, blow and grow?
- Credit cards: Do you spend less by using cash?
- Mortgages: Should you refinance?
- Faith: How do you manage assets for the Lord?
- And much more….
At FPU, you'll learn how to work a plan, rewrite your story, and change your future. This class meets for nine weeks, one night a week, with small group discussions that help encourage accountability and discipleship.
Partial scholarships are available. Please contact Julie at 952-985-7331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.