November: We Are Grateful
Posted: October 26, 2016
News for the Flock: November Edition
What gives you feelings of joy or thankfulness? What makes you smile from the inside out? What stops you in your tracks to take notice of the wonderful world in which we live? Truly, there are times and things in life that wake us up to gratefulness.
This November, you are invited to pause and think about what you are grateful for in your lives and share it with your friends, family, and above all, God.
- You are "Freed to Respond" to God's Love
- Share Your Photos of Gratitude at Thanksgiving Worship
- See the Gifts in Kind and Dollars Given in 2016
- Welcome the Community at the Holiday Boutique
- Be a Homework Help Mentor
- Shop for Christmas Gifts
- Make a World of Difference
- Build a Legacy of Service
- Read Thank You Notes (from church and community members)