Posted: May 28, 2018
By Sarah Bane, Youth Director
Where do your summers take you? The cabin or on a road trip, weekend getaways or transatlantic adventures?
Wherever this upcoming summer finds you, remember that the heart beats on here at SOTV. As many ministries take a break over the summer months, there are several other ministries that are just getting started when June rolls around. Here’s a snapshot of a typical summer at SOTV:
- Over 400 preschool, kindergarten, and elementary-aged children participate in Vacation Bible School
- Over 300 youth & adults journey to Camp Wapo and other service opportunities throughout the country
- Around 20 men enjoy relaxing fellowship and hiking through the Men’s North Shore Summer Retreat
- Several adults give a day to a week of their time for a local Habitat for Humanity build
- Hundreds of volunteers make these and so many other summer ministries possible
If your heart feels pulled to join in or support any of these ministries, visit sotv.org/giving to learn more!