Shepherd of the Valley will collect school supplies for area students in need, July 1 through August 14. This year we will be providing school supplies to 11 different schools and organizations that serve students and families in need. Approximately 600 students will receive school supplies.
Needed items include:
- 3 ring binders – .5”, 1”, 1.5” 3” widths
- 13 pkt. Accordion file folders
- Book covers XL size
- Calculators – basic and scientific (TI -30XS multiview please)
- Colored pencils
- Combination locks
- Coloring book or pkg. construction paper
- Dry erase markers and erasers
- Erasers – large, pink
- Flair pens – black and red
- Glue bottles
- Glue sticks
- Loose leaf paper – college rule
- Markers – washable, thick, thin
- Pencils –#2 lead
- Pencil bags – 3 ring
- Pencil sharpeners with lid
- Pens – black, blue, red
- Post It note pads
- Rulers – clear
- Scotch tape
- School boxes
- Scissors – small (elementary) blunt/pointed and large/pointed sizes
- Spiral notebooks – wide and college rule
- Tab dividers
- Tissues – large box
- Underwear and socks – sizes 5-10, boys/girls
- Water bottles
*We are still collecting hygiene kits to pack and deliver with school supplies. Pick up the list at church.
Your support is key to the success of this program.
- Watch weekly store ads for weekly school supply specials.
- Drop off donated items in the collection box in the narthex beginning July 1 through August 14. Monetary donations also accepted to purchase needed items. Note “school supplies” in the memo line.
- We will pack supplies Tuesday, August 16 at 10:00 am.
- Most supplies will need to be delivered during the week of August 15.
- Volunteers are needed to pack and deliver supplies. If you are interested in helping, sign up at the Welcome Center or call Lisa Loher at 651-683-9127.
Thank you for your support!