Shepherd of the Valley will collect school supplies for area students in need, July 1 through August 20. This year we will be providing school supplies to 11 different schools and organizations that serve students and families in need. Approximately 600 students will receive school supplies.
Needed items include:
- 3 ring binders – .5”, 1”, 1.5” 3” widths
- 13 pkt. Accordion file folders
- Book covers XL size
- Calculators – basic and scientific (TI -30XS multiview please)
- Colored pencils
- Combination locks
- Coloring book or pkg. construction paper
- Crayons - 24 ct.
- Dry erase markers and erasers
- Glue bottles
- Glue sticks
- Loose leaf paper – college and wide rule
- Markers – washable, thick, thin
- Notecards - 3x5 or 4x6
- Pencils –#2 lead
- Pencil bags – 3 ring
- Pencil sharpeners with lid
- Pens – blue, red
- Post It note pads - 3x3
- School boxes
- Scissors – small (elementary) and large (MS/HS) 7" pointed
- Spiral notebooks – wide and college rule
- Tab dividers
- Underwear and socks – sizes 5-10, boys/girls
- Water bottles
Your support is key to the success of this program.
- Watch weekly store ads for weekly school supply specials.
- Drop off donated items in the collection box in the Narthex beginning July 1 through August 20. Monetary donations also accepted to purchase needed items. Note “school supplies” in the memo line.
- Supplies will be packed on Tuesday, August 22 at 10:00 am.
- Volunteers are needed to pack and deliver supplies. If you are interested in helping, sign up at the Welcome Center or call Lisa Loher at (651) 683-9127.
Thank you for your support!