Two Big Ways to Serve!
Training is provided for all volunteer positions.
1. Tuesday/Thursday Volunteer Shifts:
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm: must have 4 volunteers each day to weigh, sort, and shelve incoming food, and serve clients.
- 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm: must have 3 volunteers each day to serve clients, weigh outgoing food and restock shelves.
2. Pick Up and Deliver Food:
- Once or twice a month: Pick up bakery items from Cub Foods in Apple Valley, then deliver to SOTV and The CHAP Thrift Store in Eagan.
- Once a week: Pick up rescue food from Fresh Thyme in Apple Valley. Volunteers are needed to pick up food and deliver to SOTV. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
To volunteer, please contact Lisa Hegerman at 952.985.7329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations are always needed and appreciated! See the food shelf's most needed items.